Non-Comparative, Multi-Cohort, Single Arm, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL) Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Vinblastine (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 205
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Jun 2017 Results from the extended follow-up presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 16 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb Media Release.
- 16 Jun 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, extended follow-up data from this study will be presented the 14th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History