Non-Comparative, Multi-Cohort, Single Arm, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL) Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 205
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data of the trial will be present at the 59th Annual Meeting & Exposition of the American Society of Hematology 2017.
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results from the extended follow-up presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History