Phase II Study of Alisertib as a Single Agent in Recurrent and Refractory Central Nervous System Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumors (ATRT) and Extra-CNS Malignant Rhabdoid Tumors (MRT) and in Combination Therapy in Newly Diagnosed ATRT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Methotrexate; Topotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Rhabdoid tumour; Teratoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 180 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jul 2014 New trial record
- 01 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.