Phase I Study to Evaluate Cellular Immunotherapy Using Memory-Enriched T Cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD19-Specific, Hinge-Optimized, CD28-Costimulatory Chimeric Receptor and a Truncated EGFR Following Lymphodepleting Chemotherapy in Adult Patients With High-Risk CD19+ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.