Quantitative Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging (MRSI) to Predict Early Response to Standard Radiation Therapy (RT)/Temozolomide (TMZ) ± Belinostat Therapy in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastomas (GBM)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Mar 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 25 Aug 2015 As per ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 90 to 87; end points got added and trial focus changed from only TU to TU and AR; collaborator got changed.