Phase 1/2 Study of Carfilzomib for the Prevention of Relapse and Graft-versus-host Disease in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for High-risk Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Melphalan; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jul 2014 New trial record