A Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Parallel‑Group Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human) Flebogamma 5% DIF in Patients With Post-Polio Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Postpoliomyelitis syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORCE
- Sponsors Grifols
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 24 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.