Enhancing Radioiodine (RAI) Incorporation Into BRAF Mutant, RAI-Refractory Thyroid Cancers With the BRAF Inhibitor Vemurafenib: A Pilot Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Thyrotropin alfa
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of preliminary analysis (n=12) assessing efficacy of vemurafenib in patients with BRAF-mutant thyroid cancer presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 25 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.