Combination of Chemotherapy and Gefitinib as First-line Treatment of Patients With Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma and Sensitive EGFR Mutations: a Randomised Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2017 Results assessing efficacy of combination of pemetrexed plus carboplatin and gefitinib in patients with non small cell lung cancer, were published in the International Journal of Cancer.
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Apr 2016 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology