Phase 0 Microdose Study to Evaluate the Effect of Melphalan, Bortezomib and Dexamethasone on Cellular Gene-expression in Patients With Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 29 Jul 2016 This trial has been completed in Denmark (End date:2015-12-31) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database - EudraCT2011-003791-37).