Efficacy and Safety of Fexinidazole in Patients With Stage 1 or Early Stage 2 Human African Trypanosomiasis (HAT) Due to T.b. Gambiense: a Prospective, Multicentre, Open-label Cohort Study, plug-in to the Pivotal Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fexinidazole (Primary)
- Indications Trypanosomiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 06 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.