A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Four-Arm, Parallel-Group, Proof of Concept, and Dose-Finding Adaptive Phase 2a/2b Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy and Effect on Quality of Life of Human Recombinant Alkaline Phosphatase in the Treatment of Patients With Sepsis-Associated Acute Kidney Injury
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alkaline phosphatase (Primary)
- Indications Acute kidney injury
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP-AKI
- Sponsors AM-Pharma
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2016 to 17 Aug 2017.
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.