A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Four-Arm, Parallel-Group, Proof of Concept, and Dose-Finding Adaptive Phase 2a/2b Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy and Effect on Quality of Life of Human Recombinant Alkaline Phosphatase in the Treatment of Patients With Sepsis-Associated Acute Kidney Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alkaline phosphatase (Primary)
- Indications Acute kidney injury
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP-AKI
- Sponsors AM-Pharma
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 18 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic