An Open-label, Prospective Interventional Study of the Tolerability and Efficacy of Oral Harnalidge OCAS (Tamsulosin) 0.4 mg in Patients Who Are Unsatisfied With the Treatment of Tamsulosin 0.2 mg
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 16 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has been met, (Changes from baseline in total scores of International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS)), according to the results published.
- 16 Sep 2016 Efficacy and safety results (n=100) presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.