A Phase 3, 12-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Flexible Dosing of Brexpiprazole (OPC-34712) in the Treatment of Subjects with Agitation Associated with Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Agitation; Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Slovenia (End date:2017-03-30) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria (End date:2017-03-30) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History