A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Efficacy and Safety Study of Empagliflozin (10mg, 25mg) Administered Orally, Once Daily Over 24 Weeks in Hypertensive Black/African American Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.