Indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) Inhibition With INCB024360 and Intraperitoneal Delivery of Allogeneic Natural Killer Cells for Women With Recurrent Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, and Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Interleukin-2; Natural killer cell therapy
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2014 New trial record