A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Study of Maintenance Olaparib Monotherapy in Patients With gBRCA Mutated Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Whose Disease Has Not Progressed on First Line Platinum Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLO
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.