A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Carbavance (Meropenem/Vaborbactam) Compared to Piperacillin/Tazobactam in the Treatment of cUTIs, Including AP, in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem/vaborbactam (Primary) ; Levofloxacin; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO 1
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Oct 2017 Results presented in The Medicines Company media release.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to The Medicines Company media release, data will be presented at IDWeek 2017.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to The Medicines Company media release, based on the data from trial, the U.S. FDA has approved VABOMERE (meropenem and vaborbactam) for injection for the treatment of adult patients with complicated urinary tract infections (cUTI), including pyelonephritis, caused by designated susceptible Enterobacteriaceae Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Enterobacter cloacae species complex.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History