A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Carbavance (Meropenem/Vaborbactam) Compared to Piperacillin/Tazobactam in the Treatment of cUTIs, Including AP, in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem/vaborbactam (Primary) ; Levofloxacin; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO 1
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- 30 May 2017 According to The Medicines Company media release, data from this trial will be featured in presentations at the American Society for Microbiologys ASM Microbe 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Results assessing clinical outcomes, presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 25 Apr 2017 Results assessing the safety and efficacy presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History