A Phase 2 Study of Pomalidomide as a Replacement for Lenalidomide for Multiple Myeloma Patients Relapsed or Refractory to a Lenalidomide-Containing Combination Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Carfilzomib; Clarithromycin; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncotherapeutics.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (29) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History