Short-Course Glucocorticoids and Rituximab in ANCA-Associated Vasculitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis; Granulomatosis; Microscopic polyangiitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCOUT
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.