Multi-site, Prospective, Open-label, Long-term, Flexible Dose, Interventional Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Clobazam as Adjunctive Therapy in Paediatric Patients Aged ≥1 to ≤16 Years With Dravet Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clobazam (Primary) ; Clobazam (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLOVER II
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.