Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single Site Study to Evaluate the Effects of Evolocumab (AMG 145) Treatment, Alone and in Combination With Atorvastatin, on Lipoprotein Kinetics
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Evolocumab (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLOREY; PROFICIO
- Sponsors Amgen
- 09 Dec 2016 Results assessing factorial effects of Evolocumab and Atorvastatin on lipoprotein metabolism published in the Circulation.
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.