Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single Site Study to Evaluate the Effects of Evolocumab (AMG 145) Treatment, Alone and in Combination With Atorvastatin, on Lipoprotein Kinetics
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Evolocumab (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLOREY; PROFICIO
- Sponsors Amgen
- 30 Aug 2017 Results assessing factorial effects of Evolocumab and Atorvastatin on lipoprotein metabolism, were presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 21 Aug 2017 According to an Amgen media release, data feom this trial will be presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress 2017.
- 09 Dec 2016 Results assessing factorial effects of Evolocumab and Atorvastatin on lipoprotein metabolism published in the Circulation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History