Safety and Efficacy of Brentuximab Vedotin Maintenance After Allogeneic and Haploidentical Stem Cell Transplantation in High Risk CD30+ Lymphoma (Hodgkin Lymphoma and ALCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AlloSCT
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to slow accrual.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.