A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Efficacy, and Immunogenicity of Daily Subcutaneous Administration of 5 mug/kg Tbo-filgrastim in Infants, Children and Adolescents With Solid Tumors Without Bone Marrow Involvement
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Filgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria (end date: 3 Apr 2017) and Croatia (end date: 3 Apr 2017).
- 01 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (End date:2017-04-03) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 31 May 2017.