Study of Prophylaxis, ACtivity and Effectiveness (SPACE) in Hemophilia Patients Currently Treated With ADVATE or RIXUBIS
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nonacog alfa (Primary) ; Rurioctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPACE
- Sponsors Baxalta; Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 63 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.