A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of a RARgamma-Specific Agonist (Palovarotene) in the Treatment of Preosseous Flare-ups in Subjects With Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palovarotene (Primary)
- Indications Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clementia Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 14 Oct 2016 According to a Clementia Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to publish full results of this phase 2 trial in 2017.
- 14 Oct 2016 Results published in the Clementia Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History