A Multicenter Phase I Dose-finding and Preliminary Efficacy Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin (Istodax) in Combination With Gemcitabine (Gemzar), Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin), and Dexamethasone for the Treatment of Adults With Relapsed/Refractory Aggressive Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.