Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 8 - LEE011 for Patients With CDK4/6 Pathway Activated Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGNATURE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=106) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 20 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.