Randomized controlled trial of the lipid-lowering therapy with rosuvastatin and atorvastatin for the patients with coronary artery disease treated with percutaneous coronary intervention
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jul 2014 The dose for rosuvastatin has been increased from 2.5 mg/day to 5 mg/day, according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 18 Jul 2014 New trial record