A Multi-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Active-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-release (Bupropion XL 300mg Once Daily), Escitalopram Oxalate (Escitalopram, 10mg-20mg Once Daily) in Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary) ; Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.