Phase 2, Open Label Extension for Subjects With Inadequate/Partial Response to Antidepressants During the Current Episode of Major Depressive Disorder Previously Treated With GLYX-13
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rapastinel (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Naurex
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Feb 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2014 New trial record