Phase I and II Study of ASP8273 - An Open-label Study of the Oral Administration of ASP8273 in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naquotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 18 Oct 2017 Results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 10 May 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, based on the recommendation by the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC), the company is discontinuing the ASP8273 program. No new patients will be enrolled in ASP8273 trials and all patients currently receiving ASP8273 are encouraged to speak with their physician about their treatment.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in an Astellas Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History