An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Vaccine(s) GSK3277510A and GSK3277509A Administered in Adults 18 to 60 Years of Age
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3277509A (Primary) ; GSK 3277510A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to scientifically legitimate reasons not related to safety or efficacy of the vaccine.
- 31 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.