A Safety and Efficacy Study of OZURDEX in Macular Edema Associated With Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (COBALT)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion; Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COBALT
- Sponsors Allergan
- 26 Apr 2016 Data will be presented at the annual meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO), as per Allergan media release.
- 22 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jul 2014 New trial record