A Pilot, Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Study To Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacogenetics of CC-220 In Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iberdomide (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Apr 2018 to 14 Jan 2019.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Apr 2018 to 14 Dec 2018.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results assessing the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of CC-220 in subjects with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History