Multi-center Open Comparative Randomized Trial of Clinical and Neurophysiological Efficacy and Safety of Xeomin (Botulinum Toxin Type A) vs. Botox (Complex of Botulinum Toxin Type A and Hemagglutinin) in Children With Spastic Equine and Equinovarus Foot Deformation in Pediatric Cerebral Palsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XEBEC
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.