Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Nintedanib Single Oral Dose in Male and Female Patients With Different Degrees of Hepatic Impairment (Child-Pugh Classification A and B) as Compared With Nintedanib Administration to Male and Female Healthy Subjects (a Non-blinded, Parallel Group Study of Phase I)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; Interstitial lung diseases; Liver cancer; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 23 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.