A Phase I and Randomized, Double-Blinded Phase II Study of Nab-Paclitaxel/Gemcitabine Plus AZD1775 or Placebo in Treatment-Naive Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended for assessment.
- 26 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2019.