A combined Phase IIa / IIb study of the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of repeated topical doses of regorafenib eye drops, in treatment-naive subjects with neovascular age related macular degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREAM
- Sponsors Bayer
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 540 to 350 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.