A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and preliminary efficacy of CFZ533 in patients with primary Sjogren's syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CFZ 533 (Primary) ; CFZ 533 (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 20 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 29 May 2018.
- 20 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 29 May 2018.
- 18 Mar 2016 Protocol amended as treatment arms changed from 2 to 4 and drug will be given intravenously also as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.