A Phase I/II Study of FCX-007 (Genetically-Modified Autologous Human Dermal Fibroblasts) for Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (RDEB)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GM-HDF-COL7 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Fibrocell Technologies
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2017 Twelve-week post-treatment data for safety, mechanism of action and efficacy for multiple patients in the Phase 1 portion of the trial are expected in the third quarter of 2017.
- 08 Jun 2017 According to a Fibrocell Science media release, the dosing in the NC1+ cohort is complete for the Phase 1 portion of this study.