A Phase Ib Open-label Clinical Trial of Once Daily Oral Treatment of Afatinib Plus Weekly Intravenous Infusion of Xentuzumab (BI 836845) in Patients With EGFR Mutant Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With Progression Following Prior EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Xentuzumab (Primary) ; Afatinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Dec 2017 to 2 Mar 2018.
- 12 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Dec 2017 to 2 Mar 2018.