An Open-label, Randomized, Single Dose, Three-way Crossover Study to Determine the Bioavailability of Two Fixed Dose Combination Capsule Formulations of Dutasteride and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride (0.5mg/0.2mg) Relative to Co-administration of Dutasteride 0.5mg Capsules and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride 0.2mg Tablets in Healthy Male Subjects in the Fed and Fasted States
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride/tamsulosin (Primary) ; Dutasteride; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.