A Sequential Two-Stage Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Eltrombopag in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Patients With Thrombocytopenia Who Progressed or Are Resistant to Hypomethylating Agents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History