The Effects of Behavioral Counseling Plus Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) or Varenicline on Smoking Cessation Among Smokers High and Low in Intrinsic Reward Sensitivity
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary) ; Nicotine
- Indications Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Aug 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 170, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Dec 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.