A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of SD-809 (Deutetrabenazine) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Tardive Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARM-TD
- Sponsors Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, based on the results from AIM-TD and ARM-TD studies, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved AUSTEDO (deutetrabenazine) tablets for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia in adults.
- 08 Jun 2017 Results (n=259) of pooled analysis of ARM-TD and AIM-TD studies assessing efficacy and safety of deutetrabenazine in reducing the severity of abnormal involuntary movements presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 08 Jun 2017 Results (n=161) of pooled data from ARM-TD and AIM-TD studies presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History