A Multicenter Open-Label Phase 1b/2 Study of Ibrutinib in Steroid Dependent or Refractory Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 02 Aug 2017 Results published in a Janssen Biotech media release.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to the Food and Drug Administration media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Imbruvica (ibrutinib) for the treatment of adult patients with chronic graft versus host disease (cGVHD) after failure of one or more treatments. Approval was based on results of this trial.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of phase 2 presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History