A Multicenter Open-Label Phase 1b/2 Study of Ibrutinib in Steroid Dependent or Refractory Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 30 Oct 2017 According to a Janssen media release, following priority review, Health Canada has approved Imbruvica for the treatment of adult patients with chronic graft versus host disease (cGVHD) after failure of one or more treatments. This is the first and only approved treatment for adult patients for the treatment of cGVHD. Approval was based on results of this trial.
- 18 Sep 2017 Results assessing safety and clinical efficacy of ibrutinib in subjects with steroid dependent or refractory chronic graft versus host disease, were published in the Blood.
- 02 Aug 2017 Results published in a Janssen Biotech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History